So confused ladies

Nads27

Reaction score
OMG I AM SO CONFUSED please help! OK so period arrived on Fri with light spotting turned in bleeding Sat overnight, sat and sun normal flow but this time around didn't have much pain just super tired! Monday light tapering off, Tuesday spotting by the night done. Come Wed I was spotty and knackered so did an OPK and it wasn't positive but pretty darn close. Confused. Cd6! Wednesday did an HPT as felt shattered and negative - wondfo. Thursday, my sons 10th birthday, again so tired n spotty and once he went to school, did a wondfo and slightly positive much more visible in person! Called docs, got the 'wait and let's see'. Any way, did a wondfo before bed and then I could barely see the line, maybe if I squinted! Went to bed disappointment and woke up this morning did a FRER and again, a squinter. Now Wondfos measure 10miu, FRERs are like 6.5 so super sensitive, surely if I got a barely there on a wondfo in evening and a squinter this morning on FRER... Means levels dropping?! So I got happy with a positive for all of 6 hours... This will be my 4th miscarriage, 3rd since May this year.. Just wanna add I got the positive POST bleeding so all bleeding had stopped before I got the BFP.

I’m sorry for your loss. I would assume it was residual pregnancy hormones. I had a natural miscarriage at 9 weeks and still tested positive for about 10 days after I stopped bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->