So confused, need advice!

mumanddad

1 Angel, 1 rainbow & ttc
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I started bleeding on Saturday 27th July I was 10 ish weeks pregnant, the bleeding was only when I wiped though. Then sunday 28th July it got like a light period but during the day I started to get cramps so I called the epu. They booked me a scan for monday 29th but said if I passed any clots or got more pain to go to A & E.

I went to A & E and the doctor suspected an ectopic pregnancy and sent me home because I had a scan booked. Well the bleeding got worse so I knew baby was gone.
Got to the hospital and they have me an abdominal scan and baby was there and fine, but they wanted to give me a vaginal scan to see why I was bleeding. I was sent to have a pee and while there I passed a massive clot. I went back and baby had gone!
I wasn't told when baby had had stopped growing or any information about it.

I was put in a dr's room and a nurse came in and gave me two pregnancy tests and asked me to do them a week apart.
So I took the first on the 5th and it was positive, then took the other on the 12th and it was positive still but a little lighter.
I stopped bleeding on the 8th and have just started again 7 days later :-/ why could this be?

I was told not to expect a period for 4 - 6 weeks

Sorry for the long boring post but I got no information from the hospital xx

wow, they handled you horrible...:(

im so sorry for your loss and how they handled things..i would report it because the way they just past you off like that and treated you like you not even human without feelings..:(

:hugs:

Thanks hun, thats what the hospital it like here.
We have complained a few times about them x

I think I already have my period, even though I was told it would be 4 to 6 weeks x

So sorry hun. :hugs: The second bleed could be your period, but it could also be retained tissue that wasn't expelled when you lost the baby. That happened to me. I miscarried the sac and then started bleeding again 3-4 days later. I had ANOTHER vaginal scan, which showed some left over tissue. If it's left over tissue, it might pass on its own, or it might require medical management. Even though they have been HORRIBLE to you, it might be worth asking for either another scan or that they do blood work to make sure your HCG is going down at the appropriate speed to rule out left over tissue. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->