so confused opk question

darcie

Reaction score
ok so i dont noramlly ovulate until about day18 but yesterday day9 i had a positive opk. This month ive started using vitex could that be why im ovulating so early? Im so confused! x :shrug:

It could be... sometimes you can have surges and not actually O.. and then actual ovulation occurs later after you have a 2nd surge.. it's not uncommon. I'd BD just in case and keep checking the OPK's until after your normal O date! :hugs:

your so knowledgeable (if thats a word). You know everything about anything. You help so many of the ladies on here x

aww thanks :hugs: I feel like I shouldn't post here :cry: bc I just got my BFP so I'm going to start just stalking everyone and internally rooting for everyone! :hugs:

i saw you got your bfp! i do like to stalk people and root for them secretly! congratulations you really deserve it, your so helpful. Hopefully i'll see you over in 1st trimester x

i saw you got your bfp! i do like to stalk people and root for them secretly! congratulations you really deserve it, your so helpful. Hopefully i'll see you over in 1st trimester x

Thank you.. didn't really believe it til a day or 2 ago. :hugs:

Lots of dust for you!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back