So confused this month~

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
So I "usually" got my period every other month before I was on BCP, I was on it and off it again for the last few years.

Got off in Sept, had a breakthrough bleed, got a regular period beginning of Nov, and was due for AF again yesterday...she hasn't come yet and I have no PMS symptoms like I usually would've.

Took a test last night, and again this morning; :BFN: :wacko: We've been full on NTNP for 2 months, so I know there's time, but I'm discouraged and confused. :nope:

I did the same thing in October, when I missed my period but just ended up getting a period the month after...since we're not TTC, I feel kind of like even if I'm not ovulating properly, I can't track it via home kit...DH is alright with NTNP but as long as it's not a stressful big deal just yet...

Just wanted to send some :hugs:

And how was the wedding?? :D

They're the best kind of weddings :D

Glad your wedding went well :hugs:

AS you have such long cycles it's hard to say really - if they are every other month that's like 60 day cycles. If you want to see if you are ovulating you could start temping if and when AF comes on your new cycle. I'm stuck in the AF-late-but-BFN limbo too! You do hear of ladies who don't get BFPs till weeks after AF was due - not trying to get your hopes up but it is worth testing weekly just in case!

Just wondered, if you've always had these long cycles, have you ever seen a doc to rule out PCOS or other hormonal issues? xx

Glad your wedding went well :hugs:

AS you have such long cycles it's hard to say really - if they are every other month that's like 60 day cycles. If you want to see if you are ovulating you could start temping if and when AF comes on your new cycle. I'm stuck in the AF-late-but-BFN limbo too! You do hear of ladies who don't get BFPs till weeks after AF was due - not trying to get your hopes up but it is worth testing weekly just in case!

Just wondered, if you've always had these long cycles, have you ever seen a doc to rule out PCOS or other hormonal issues? xx

Thanks, it did! :hugs:

I know, my cycles are SO LONG. We :sex: almost everyday, so I was hoping I did ovulate and somehow hit the window...:cry:

I know that I'm not regular unless I'm on BCP. My doc that I saw and school nurses at college never mentioned anything out of the ordinary. Come to think of it, Idk why they didn't mention PCOS or anything...

Right now I don't have health insurance, DH is up for a promotion that'll get us some but it's a little up in the air as to when we'd get it if he gets the job. So right now even if I wanted to be tested for hormonal issues, we don't have the $$, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->