So confused...(tmi)

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
The more i think about the symptoms i'm getting i'm thinking its a result of coming off the pill but i just don't know :shrug:

Basically i was due af on Saturday but last tues/wed i was getting brown discharge (like at the start of af) so i just thought i was early! Then it just stopped and i didn't properly come on!

Then sat i had a little bit of pink when i wiped and then last night and today a bit of brown when i wiped! My boobs are killing and my the bottom of my back was killing last night!

When i came off the pill last year i got loads of pregnancy symptoms and was a week late but i did get a proper af which i haven't had yet this time!

If this was implantation bleeding it would have stopped by now, wouldn't it?? xx

it sounds like implantation but im not sure, hopefully someone will be here soon to help :hugs: sorry not much help xxx

Hi I know what u mean I have irregular AF and I had the Same sort if bleeding last Wednesday but to BFN people have told me I have tested to soon. I don't have much advice but I didn't want to read and run. I also know the feeling of driving urself insane tryin to work symptoms out..

Sorry couldn't help much xx

I've come on properly now, with terrible back ache! I've put it down to that horrible first month coming off the pill! Things will hopefully settle down for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->