So Confused.. What do ya'll think?!

LCsMommy

Reaction score
Okay so I started my AF Sunday Aug. 26th and it lasted about 3-4 days which is normal for me wasn't as heavy as expected but NO COMPLAINTS here! lol. About a week later, Sept 3-4th occasionally when I would wipe there would be light pinky tan mucousy d/c... (SORRY FOR TMI!!) So this past weekend, Sept 8th I was sick to my stomach with diarrhea, thought it was just a virus as my little one had it the week before. Ever since then the diarrhea stopped the next day but I have been nauseous, lightheaded, feeling very bloated (went to put on a pair of jeans last night that I wore last week and had to use the rubberband trick because they were SO uncomfortable), no sore breasts but heavy feeling. Im a RN and several of the nurses have been joking with me that I'm pregnant and now they have my wheels spinning but I just don't know if I would be feeling these symptoms already?! I don't remember with my first having any certain symptoms I was just like hey? when was my last period and tested BFP. Well a friend mentioned that maybe that light period (8/26) was implantation bleeding so I took a HPT this am and BFN, so now i'm thinking maybe the spotting on (sept 3-4) was the implantation bleeding? I don't know I'm just worried that if I am in fact NOT pregnant WHAT IS WRONG?! My mom died 8 years ago from Ovarian cancer so that is HEAVY on my mind, I plan on going to doctor next week on off days but I NEED SOME OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES TO HEAR!!!! Has anyone else every felt this way and only been 2-3 weeks pregnant?!?! PS please forgive me if this is lengthy.. I've never posted on a forum before and my 2 year old is napping so this mama is VENTING!!!!! lol :) :nope:

Also to add, (swear i'm not CRAZY or MAKING these symptoms be there) but last week I also had head cold with congrestion and my lower back has been killing me... but my lower back could be that I work 12-14 hour shifts on my feet at the hospital!

I would just get in soon. I live by the better safe than sorry method. I'm sure everything is fine but its nice to put your mind to rest. GOOD LUCK! Hope everything is good and that maybe there is a lil bean in there :)

With my 2 youngest i felt sick and "off" a week- maybe a week and a half before i tested. Everyone says "you cant get symptoms before 6dpo- but i did. Just overall yucky feeling/dizzy/nausea etc. Good lucK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->