So confused with my period?

live in hope

pregnant, lovely jubley.
Reaction score
When I had my baby girl I had the usual bleed after for about 5 weeks then it finally stopped. So I thought great just wait now for my period anyway still no period after about two weeks I went to the docs to get my pill so that when I did start my period I was all ready to go straight on the pill, my doctor said I can start my pill now and then when I have fin the packet my period will start. Anyway I thought ok sounds good.Anyway im half way through my packet and my period has started today how strange I thought if you was on the pill it stops your period. I have been on this pill for years and its suited me fine. Im gonna just let my period be now and start a new packet when ie finished my period I just thought this was strange me staring halfway through and if anyone had this happen to them after having a baby.xx

If you started a pack of pills mid-cycle you can expect some bleeding. Usually docs have you start at the beginning of your cycle. I would ask your doctor before starting a whole new pack - keep taking them normaly until you talk to him would be my advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->