So confused !!

Allie_

Reaction score
New at this, but need some insight on what is going on...

I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 16. So of course I didn`t really pay no mind to early symptoms I had. The one thing that stood out, was I was extremely fatigued. The only reason I took a HPT was a missed period. (first and only pregnancy test was positive) Found out I was pregnant with her around 4 weeks along.

I don`t really know what to expect to feel in early pregnancy if I am pregnant now. My Fiancé and I are as they say ``Not Trying, Not Preventing`` 6 weeks after having my daughter I got the Mirena IUD. In the middle of March of 2013 almost 2 years after having it, my IUD fell out. Got my First period on April 7th 2013 in over 3 years. As I never got my period after I had my daughter nor did I get it while I hade the IUD. It lasted for only 4 days but was extremely heavy for the first 2 days. Went on Birth control (Alesse) That day on my first day of my period. Took it for the 21 days but it made me really REALLY sick so I stopped taking it on April 28th when I was done the package of Birth Control. Was suppose to get my period around May 5th (Not sure though as my body might be trying to get back to normal) Took more then a handful of HPT`s all negative.

Today, May 21st I took a pregnancy test with first morning pee (One step pregnancy test) Came back with the faintest of a faint line, could only see it if you held it up to light. Went to the store and bought another test (First Response pregnancy test) took it with second morning pee. Came back negative. I`m more then confused, don`t know what`s going on with my body. Nor do I know if I could be pregnant or not.

Have a clear blue digital test that I am planning on taking in the morning.

Please Help....

I would hold off on the clear blue digi because they are not as sensitive and hcg takes 48hrs to double in your system. There is a possibility you could be pregnant but by just stopping the bcp it could have thrown off your cycle and that may be why you haven't had af :winkwink:

When do you think you ovulated?

I think I ovulated around the 11th or 12th but honestly not sure...

So you would be about on schedule with where I should be. I had an lh surge on the 12th and then again on the 16th. I'm counting the 16th though :winkwink: I would say you still have a little bit of time yet. I think you may have tested too early before but if you wait then you might get a :bfp: early next week if you are g2 have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->