So CONFUSED!

BayleyBee

Reaction score
Hello ladies, am hoping someone can help me out.

I came off birth control on the 2nd of July.
The following 15th, I had my period. It was normal, lasted a 3-4 days and then stopped.

But then, due to coming off birth control, it made me have irregular bleeding just 3 days after my period!

I'm now 3 days late from my normal period date (28 days every month)
And now I'm getting excited!
BUT! Would I count the 'irregular bleeding' beginning date as the date for counting down to my next period?

(I don't know if it makes sense to anyone but me?)

The day my period was meant to start I had sickness/mild cramps like it was going to start. But now they have gone and I feel fine.
Normally a week before my period my boobs start to ache and get very sore but they seem to be fine.

Does anyone have any info for what I've just put? I can't find anything online :(

Thank you :hugs:

It sounds like your body is just going through withdrawal from the birth control. It can take a few months for your cycles to become normal without putting all the extra hormones into your system.

I only took 5 days worth of birth control but then it started making me ill and I stopped taking them. It was to try and regulate my periods!

Would that make a difference?

Yeah, unfortunately when you start a new bc it can make you feel a little ill or strange because of the new hormones your putting in your system. Stopping bcp mid cycle can definitely wreak havoc on your system. I never used bcp myself I was on depo but I have quite a few friends who stopped their pills mid cycle and had issues getting regular again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->