• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So confused

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can offer guidance for me. I went for my 8 week scan and they saw the baby, but I was measuring small at 6.5 weeks. They also didn't see a hb. They took my blood and my hcg level was normal at 34,800. I also spoke with my OB about my dates. My cycles had been shorter, down to 23 days for a few months, and I know exactly when I conceived as I was temping and it is 6.5 days since my scan. It's when we add those silly 2 weeks from lmp that it makes it not match up.

Has anyone had this? Have yiu had successful outcomes? My OB said he's not worried yet as it's normal to not see the hb so esrly. They also said because it's 6.5 weeks since conception that it's okay. I haven't had any cramps or bleeding. But I'm so Nervous as I've had a cm before :(

Just looking for guidance or insight. I go back for another scan in 4 days.

Its quite common for dates to be moved back in all my pregnancies I have been moved back. Some by a week or 2 or some by a few dates. If everything else is looking good then I'm sure you are just earlier then you thought and your next scan will show a nice lovely heartbeat. x

Thank you <3. I didn't think it was possible to just erase 2 weeks. Still no sign of bleeding or cramps. I'm drained and go back and forth with hope.

Hey Sunshine I have been wondering how you were doing :hugs: good luck at the scan and up date and let us know how it goes :hugs:

I know I have been put back 2 weeks to a week at early scans and all was ok :hugs: hoping at your next one you see a healthy little baby

Thanks Celtic. I've been here, too heartbroken to go back to our August thread. Thanks for checking in though and offering encouragement. <3. How are you doing?

Thanks Celtic. I've been here, too heartbroken to go back to our August thread. Thanks for checking in though and offering encouragement. <3. How are you doing?

I am doing ok I guess hoping I can back to TCC as soon as possible got my self some good supplements to help recover :flower:

Sorry to hear about your MC. Exactly the same horrible thing happened to me earlier this year - went for a scan at 8 weeks, baby measuring 6.5 with no heartbeat and I miscarried a week later.

I conceived again 4 months later and I'm now 13 weeks and have seen a lovely healthy baby in my scan and heard its heartbeat.

Give yourself time to heal and mourn for this baby but remember there is hope for a healthy pregnancy when you and your body are ready. Good luck TTC and I hope you also get your rainbow baby soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->