So confused

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
So I posted n Wednesday wondering if I could be pregnant because of symptoms and then I got almighty evil cramps and heavy bleeding. I assumed it wasn't going to happen this month. Now he bleeding has stopped, because I'm an optimist I just did a test and the faintest little line has appeared. I can see it but my phone won't take a decent enough photo to show you all... Could this be me being pregnant? And what was the heaviest bleeding (with clots) and horrible cramps all about? I'm so worried and confused

So silly me walked all the way to the village and bought a clear blue, I did he first one at 9 and his one about 11 and the clear blue has come back negative... WTF!

Sorry for anyone who thinks I'm just being silly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 22
how long did ur heavy bleeding last? & was it like ur normal menstrual period that u get monthly?

It's difficult to say, have you taken another test since? blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines, take a frer and if it comes back positive you should call your gp and discuss it with them, they might be able to offer some further testing.

The heavy bleeding lasted maybe a few hours then it was just brownish and has stopped now so I'm total about 3 days... The line came up instantly that's why I'm confused I remember having a bleed with my first and she's now 4 so I can't remember it properly but I'm sure that lasted a few days... I'll do another one first thing in the morning

If u used a blue dye before, it may have actually been a blue evap, not a positive. That might be why this test is negative :/

I've given up for last month, things seem to be back to normal and bleeding stopped completely yesterday so looks like a normal period back to TTC this month fingers crossed and I won't be so obsessed this month and will just make sure I don't buy tests until I am at least a week late on my period :)

onwards and upwards! I hope this is your month. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"