So confused!

pirate1974

Reaction score
I'm confused and so is my fertility friend. First it keeps changing my ovulation date as day 14 and day 19 then back to day 14.... So if it can't figure it out, how can i? Then AF should be here today (day 29 so 15 DPO or 10 DPO depending), it's usually like clock work, but yesterday I started spotting brown stuff (sorry TMI) and then today I thought I was going to get my full on period but still spotting brown stuff not at all heavy like a period, but not just a small spot that wouldn't go unnoticed, maybe like 10 spots. I'm guessing this isn't a good sign but anyone else have something similar during the TWW and have it end in a BFP?

I have had brown spotting a few days before my pwriod showed and i have however had brown spotting when i have been pregnant so are you trying for a baby? I would do a test if you think your 'late' keep us posted and good luck x

thank you!! Yes! I'm trying to conceive #2. But i'm 41 years old and I"m not sure how likely it is. I had very little brown spotting for #1 and 2 days later I took the test and it was BFP. I'm going to wait 1 more day because I ovulate so late!

I agree you should test in a day or two. AF is due for me today but no signs yet, just lots of milky CM (<--sorry)... Just waiting a day or two to test again. i tested at 9dpo before an appointment just for the hell of it, I knew it was way too early, but when you want it, it's hard to wait.. lol

thank you!! Yes! I'm trying to conceive #2. But i'm 41 years old and I"m not sure how likely it is. I had very little brown spotting for #1 and 2 days later I took the test and it was BFP. I'm going to wait 1 more day because I ovulate so late!

Ah my fingers are crossed for you let us know how you get on xx

ok, got my period, wanted to give you an update. It is a light period that started slow, but a period nevertheless! Oh well, back to the drawing board! Good luck everyone!

Aw sorry she got you this month hun maybe next month will be bettwr for you fingers crossed xx

I'm 24 years old. My last period was 12/19/2015. My period for the past year has always been irregular but has never gone past 20 days. I was late taking the pill a couple days since my last period and based off of what I've researched my ovulation would have been around 12/25/2015 which ironically was when I last had unprotected sex (not knowing when I ovulate). My breasts seem bigger to me and were pretty sore for a few days around New Years. My nipples seem to be bigger but haven't changed color and my nipples are sensitive all the time lately and are harder more often than not. I've had some abdominal cramping as well. I haven't ever been one to have cramping or tender breasts when PMS hits. I usually only get a sore back. In addition, I've been checking my cervix for the past week and for 4 days it was almost too high to touch and so I couldn't tell if it was soft, hard, open or closed. Today it dropped to about medium and is soft and feels open to me. I've never had children and my fiancé and I aren't trying right now (want to wait till after the wedding). I read that the cervix is generally closed if pregnant and is generally only open when menstrating and when ovulating and is only soft when ovulating or pregnant. I should have started my period today and didn't. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I'm not sure what to think. I've read a few comments about how long it took to get a positive result. I'm just trying to get thoughts on the situation. Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->