So confused

oliv

Reaction score
So we are WTT but use the pull out method as I have a low egg count and don't want to put anything in my body which could reduce this even more.

Anyway.....

We got married on the 18th of August and my period was also due that day so I went to the doctor and she gave me hormone tablets to delay my period. she gave me enough for 3 weeks to cove my honey moon too.

I started taking these on the 15th August and then on the 30th of August I started spotting. I stopped taking the tablets cause I just assumed my period was arriving but nope just spotting for a few days then nothing.

Yesterday and I some EWCM and today iv had some pink tinged discharge.

Im not sure if this is because of the tablets or if its something else.

Anybody had any experience with these tablets?

I only have experience with birth control, which is what your pills essential sound like as no period generally means no ovulation. Spotting is fairly normal on the pill.

Spotting is really normal when you first start on any sort of hormonal contraception, especially if you're trying to override your natural cycle because your body is still trying to regulate your hormone levels in the first few weeks. If you have normal cycles, I would expect to probably get a period again within the month, but if your cycles are irregular anyway, it's harder to predict. But yes, very normal when you start on the pill. I messed around with my pills a couple years ago (I've been on them since I was 18, except when I was pregnant, and I'm 35 now) trying to avoid my period on a holiday, and I ended up with 6 weeks of bleeding and spotting instead! It can just screw with your body sometimes when you try to force something that wouldn't happen on its own. That said, if you are ovulating (since you mentioned EWCM), some people do get spotting around ovulation too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->