So confused

Leena rawr

Reaction score
This is my first post and I was a little reluctant to even post. I am at my wit's end and need somewhere to vent and hopefully get some advice. Ill make this short as I possibly can.
My husband and I have been TTC for about a year. We have had 2 m/c. I have had a total of 3 in my life. My AF is currently so late. When I say late, I mean it. I'm on day 50 of my cycle. I normally have a 28 day cycle but have gone to 31. I have never been late except when I've been pregnant or in horrible months that follow a m/c.
On day 45 of my cycle I went to my Dr and he did a blood test to see if I was pregnant and to check for PCOS. I was neither pregnant nor positive for PCOS. However he called this Am with those results (50 days into cycle). He did say I ovulated and should be getting AF soon-but if I haven't, to come back and see him. SO here in lies the confusion and I hope you ladies can help.
In your experiences what would cause this situation? No PCOS, No AF, but did ovulate. I have googled and googled to the point where I had to set my phone down and walk away from it lol. I either found nothing remotely close to my situation or basically the worst of the worst such as ovarian failure, menopause (I'm 26) or thyroid cancer. If anyone could shed some light on this I would be forever grateful.
Thank you!

Have you drastically altered your diet or exercise regime recently? Lost a dramatic amount of weight quite quickly? Been more stressed than usual? Taken or stopped any medication that could have had any impact? Prescription or herbal? Any treatments like alternative therapies can have an impact too.

I have missed a few periods in a row before without any obvious reason and the doctor put it down to stress, despite me saying I wasn't any more stressed than usual. My period returned and things were ok so I don't know what it was about but it does happen sometimes and it may be you don't find out why

I haven't been under anymore stress than usual. In fact, much of my stress was taken off when I dropped a client who refused to pay (I am a nanny). I still take my prenatal religiously and a baby aspirin as I have a high antibody present. I haven't lost or gained any weight even though I feel like I have gained. I guess my biggest concern is the not knowing. Not that I am in a rush to get my period-would be nice to know that my body is doing what it is suppose to though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->