So Confused

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
AF was due today and no sign of her, she usually comes first thing when I wake up, or she's there as soon as I get out of bed, but nope. I was like 90% sure she was coming as last night I had these horrible cramps that I normally get as PMT and I had a strange growing pain/ache in my hips,back,bum and leg (basically everywhere!).

My boobs are really sore to touch (I never get this), my nipples are alot bigger and darker with them spots (I don't know what they're called) on my areolas they're alot more noticable. I'm having twinges in my tummy, my boobs are SO veiny I took a pic and sent it to OH and he was like woaah lol.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure I'm not preggo this month, I've had like 5 neg 10 miu internet cheapies since 7 DPO. I last took a test yesterday, thinking something would show as it's not too early to test anymore. It was a CB easy and it was neg but after a couple hours there was a faint positive, but It was more than likely an evap.

I'm so lost guys :shrug: has anyone ever got a late BFP? Or am I just wishful thinking?

I got a late BFP with my daughter. Negative on the day I missed my period so presumed I wasn’t pregnant as I got a BFP at 10DPO with my oldest. Went and gave blood and everything! Then 3 days later had the worst cramps so took another and had a very faint positive. Turned dark within a week of that x

Plenty of people have had later positives. Have you tested today or did af arrive?

Took a 2 tests today as AF is 1 day late, and no sign of her coming anytime soon. Having more symptoms by the day :( I'm not going crazy m body is defo trying to tell me something. Both tests had a dark positive show up but dissapeared after literally 15 seconds, was thinking it was an ink run. Was a cheapie.

Did you track ovulation by temping or OPK's? Otherwise it could be you O'd a little later than usual (very common) and there's still time to get that BFP.

No, but I had checked CM and CP, also had the same O pains as usual, everything seemed to happen when it usually does :)

You could have ovulated a little later than you think - cm and cp can be good indicators but at the same time they can change with each cycle, and also cp changes throughout the day so if you aren't checking the same time each day it may not be reliable. You could also be one of those whose urine just doesn't like tests and you need bloods done instead

Possibly.. the strangest thing just happened..(some TMI alert)

I went to the loo and i wiped, there was light pink blood and I thought my period is about to start, but there's also a very small amount in my knickers. As I checked CP, there was clear watery discharge, with a small amount of blood in it.

This is probably the start to AF but I'm doubting it's implantation, hopefully it won't get heavier! Could be a good sign!

It could be, you can implant as late as about 13dpo

It's now 16 DPO - but I have a feeling you're right..if this is implantation, I must of O'd later?..

The witch is here.. :( better luck next month, trying to stay positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->