So confused

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
Hi, im new on here.ive only been married for 2months but have been with hubby for nearly 8 years. weve had the baby talk i dont know how many times but can never get to the same decision. we both want a baby but timing has never been right i always wanted to wait until i was married.

well now i am married and hubby wants to try right away,im on the pill and he didnt want me starting it again this month we talked for days but i couldnt decide what to do,in the end i started taking it again but i felt SO bad after i took it.

we both have full time jobs but his isnt v.secure at the minute. he doesnt think the practical things are important like money,childcare and were we are going to live (live with my parents)

I really dont know what to do,i just cant seem to make up my mind.anyone else like this?

Hello :hi: welcome to BnB...

....me and my husband are WTT until June this year. We are in a similar situation really - married for a year this April but we have been together for 8 years.

I must admit my urge to have a baby (which was already pretty strong!) went into overdrive a couple of months after we got married. In our case though it was my husband that needed a bit of time to get used to the idea and settle on a date that we both felt comfortable with.

I think a lot of the ladies in WTT are here because of money/job security - and it really really does scare me - the thought of how we will cope financially. I worry about the money implications more that hubby - he really honestly has faith that we will make it work and that we are more than stable to give a baby a good life.

Having heard from lots of ladies on here that already have a LO I think it is always hard with jobs/money/childcare - but somehow people do cope :hugs:

Maybe you both need to sit down and decide on a date where you can review the situation again - or set a goal to work toward maybe? :flower:

were going to wait till start of march to talk again as im overdue a smear and only time i can get off work is march!! ill think it over really hard until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->