so confused..

3boys

Reaction score
is this positive? its the darkest i have ever seen and i have been testing daily for 15 days. At first i was sure it was positive now im confused...
pos opk 001.jpg

thank you, i have been having some ewcm for a few days and there was alot today so i think im going to take it that i am ovulating and pray that i am right! lol

ooooooooooooo thats a definate positive hunny, get baby making :sex:

mine is similar to yours, not sure if mine is positive...

have a look at my new thread, wonder if they are similar hehehe

mine is similar to yours, not sure if mine is positive...

have a look at my new thread, wonder if they are similar hehehe

had a more positive one today, maybe yours will be clearer tomorrow. here is a pic of todays
pos2 001.jpg

im going to try and not do any more tests. but i am so addicted to poas that i probably will! lol, what about you?

im going to try and not do any more tests. but i am so addicted to poas that i probably will! lol, what about you?

lol i know it can be addictable i am soooo trying this month...:thumbup:

think i will test next 2 days and and BD and if they turn out negative i guess they were the closest to a positive i get lol.....

but i think mine could be bit darker:dohh: xx

i would count yours as positive, i looked all through the internet last night and it seems very common for only one side to be as dark or darker than the control line so i wouldnt worry. I bought 30 opks for this cycle and have 4 left! oops!

i would count yours as positive, i looked all through the internet last night and it seems very common for only one side to be as dark or darker than the control line so i wouldnt worry. I bought 30 opks for this cycle and have 4 left! oops!

lol i bought 80 hehehe didnt want to b short of them!!!

so u honestly would take mine as positive?? so when do you expect to ovualte now?? this is where i get lost lol xx:dohh:

between 12 and 48 hrs after a positive test, most women ovulate about 36 hrs after.

between 12 and 48 hrs after a positive test, most women ovulate about 36 hrs after.

so we BD last night, might leave it till morning then.... build his spermy up:haha:

so would u say mine looks positive?? xxx

Im no expert but on all the sites i was on last night the same tests as ours were taken as positive. Have you been tracking your CM? I have ewcm at the moment so that made it easier for me to accept that it probably was a positive opk

no not been tracking that, but today had some weird different stuff in my knickers lol.... so googled it and seems to b start of ovulation....Fxd for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->