So confused :(

P

phoebesmum1

since my mc iv become so scared! i so badly want a little brother or sister for my lil girl, Now im tooooo scared. Idk why im posting this. im thinking about not trying 4 a while now but i want another beautiful baby! why did i have 2 mc? :nope::nope::nope::cry::cry:

It is completely normal and understandable to have a fear of it happening again,maybe you should wait a while just til you feel a little more settled?
After my mc I was all over the place part of me wanted to get pregnant right away as I felt so empty and longed for the baby I'd lost but then I was also terrified of having all the worry again of losing another baby,we decided to NTNP when we didnt fall pregnant that cycle we then realised it's what we wanted and began properly TTC,dont get me wrong I still worry and when I do get my BFP I'm sure it will be a completely different feeling to previous pregnancies but we know it's right for us and because you had a mc it doesnt mean that it will happen again after all you've already got one beautiful baby.
FX'd for you with whatever you decide :hugs:

It's very understandable.. I think all of us in this thread are scared.. and none of us will be the same.. there is no more innocence in TTC and having a baby. Taking a month off just to take a break might help and then put you in a better place... and you'll know when you're ready. It's one of those things that will always be a bit hard now.. you just have to just close your eyes and jump back into it with faith! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->