so crazy today

hopeful2012

Reaction score
Warning-I'm off my rocker this morning! I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. I've been panicking all week due to nothing being ready for this baby, the two year old is sick, my crazy boss, money issues, and My husband is never home. He's either working late or deer hunting, whatever. I understand he has to work late occasionally, but not every day. The days he gets off early he goes hunting- ok so he's sometimes putting meat in the freezer. My house is a wreck, I could use a shower, the two year old is still sick and whiny, we need groceries, an I need to plan an buy stuff for the two year olds birthday party that's in a month, Christmas is right after that, an then the new baby. I'm tired of trying to do everything. If I have to practically be a single mom, then why do I put up with him. Today is the day, I totally hate being mommy, I just want her to go away an leave me alone so I can get something done. I feel like the worst mommy in the world. I'm so ready to give up. I don't wan this new bay either, I can't deal with the one I have. Please tell me I'm not crazy or an awful.mommy. I'm just so overwhelmed an have no help.

Sounds like daddy needs to spend a weekend at home while mommy gets pampered. That, or mommy and daddy need a date to reconnect and get on the same page

Have you told him all of this? If you have and he is unresponsive still, then just get up in the morning at the weekend, get yourself ready and take yourself out for the day to do something you enjoy. Forget about the housework, leave the 2yo with him and just get some 'you' time!
Sounds like you're gonna have a breakdown if you don't get some decent time to yourself soon.
As for the house, do you have family of friends that could help out while OH is at work? Or could you hire a cleaner for a day, just to get things under control?

I hope you feel better soon... You definitely need some you time!

Sounds like to me that you may be having a breakdown which is normal when a person feels overwhelmed. Pregnancy is alot to deal with and even more harder when u have a little one and a oh that isn't helping out as much. I had a meltdown two weeks ago cus I was feeling overwhelmed and that oh wasn't helping as much. I talked to my family, his mom, and him about it cus it was jus too much. Try telling him and maybe see if ure or his family can help out.

If your feeling like you don't want your baby I think it's time you spoke to someone, midwife, doctor, anyone!

I tried telling him and he just said My attitude easygoing to make us get a divorce. Since that was his first response I told him to leave. He's gone!

That's terrible.

How can he respond like that? I hope you find some support soon.

I'd be bloody telling him that if he wants this family of his at all then he needs to be a part of it. He needs to do a lot more than what he is doing- hearing you properly not just ignoring the important things you are saying. You are going to have a breakdown if you dont make yourself a priority, I agree you need some time out away from the house and from your family even for a day. Learn how to just be YOU again, and breathe.
Do you really need to organize a party for your 3 year old? Wouldn't it be easier to have a few family members over for some lunch and a bit of cake and be done with it?
The way you are feeling is totally normal, but the anxiety behind your words is worrying... more so because you don't seem to have anyone to help you ((HUGS))

*edited* Just saw your last response- he has now left you and your child? Permanently or for the day? Either way, what an incredibly selfish way to act when you are crying out for help.
Are you close to his family? Can you call them and tell them what is going on and have someone maybe talk some sense into him for you?

And apparently it's my fault that we're behind with bills, and never have any money. I talked to an ob nurse through a healthy pregnancy program with our insurance. She made a referral to behavioral health, but I haven't heard from them. I have a history of depression and in fact had to stop taking my meds when I got pregnant. This pregnancy was a surprise. I plan to talk to my doctor at my next appointment about all this.

I'm not close to his family, in fact the only one I care for is his dad- the rest are crazy. He packed his things and left. I'm assuming for good

Wow what an idiot. If he's been like that then you are so better off without this. You don't deserve to be treat like that while your pregnant especially.

He sounds very Immature to me. :hugs:

I would be getting the phone number for the behavioral health people and do some chasing- you need help, NOW.
Is your husband close to his dad? If the dad is the only one you would speak to about it then it could be worth a shot, if he would listen to his dad that is.
You can only try.
Not that YOU should have to be doing anything here, his reaction is sickening to say the least but it might help hearing it from someone other than you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->