so depressed

princess_x0

Reaction score
Hey, idk if anybody remembers me, i used to come on here alot. If not I'll re-introduce myself lol, hey i'm paige :) couple of years ago i fell pregnant, long story short ex didnt want the baby so i went against my will and did what he wanted. We split up shortly after that.
Idk why I'm even writing on here, just need a sense of release somehow I guess?
I've just turned 19, (yes I know I'm young but I've felt this way for 2 years now and I can't shake it off) I have no partner, nor any prospects of a partner, but i am so desperate for a baby.
Sorry girls really needed to rant.
How is everyone? xx

Aw hun sorry your feeling so down :(

It is hard when you want a family so much but have no one to do it with. I personally chose to do it alone when i was 21 (im almost 25 now) and now have 2 amazing sons who i concieved through a donor. Its been hardwork ill not deny that but i dont regret it one bit. I love being a single mum and cant wait to start trying for number 3, im trying to be patient but my donor is not helping telling me hes ready whenever i need him! :shock: :D lol

But, that was something i just knew i needed to do, i couldnt stop thinking about having a baby and i believe it was meant to be. I love my little family so much. But its not something to take in lightly, i do struggle at times and it can be lonely doing it on my own but they are amazing and that makes up for all the negative things about being a single mum.

Your still young you have loads of time yet to find someone and start a family! I know its not that easy though when all you can think about is being pregnant!

I hope you feel better soon hun, sorry this was a pointless post just wanted to say i understand how you feel and send lots of hugs :hug:

Cheer up chic :flower:

xx

Hey anababe, I have to say you are the bravest person I've come across! At 21 you went for a donor, well done you! Most people would be to scared of what others will think and being a single mum. But I take my hat off to you, good luck with trying for another honey!!
Yeah I know I'm pretty young, I managed to bury my feelings for quite a long time, but I started seeing this guy who really wanted a baby and then he dumped me because I said I didn't want to start trying for a baby until after uni. I thought this was a fair enough point, but he was 6 years older, had already got his degree and a stable well paid job. I really liked him too, Idk I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself lol.
Your story wasn't pointless, it's very empowering!! xxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that.

I cannot even start imaging how painful it must be to remove a life when it's really wanted..

That guy you dated who dumped you because YOU wanted to achieve something before becoming a mother when he had already achieved what he wanted was just being extremely selfish and you are probably better off without him.

You are still young (says me who's 20 ey:blush:) and you got time to figure things out. If you end up wanting to go on and do it alone then you at least have time to plan it out.

If you are feeling depressed just think that things happen every day and you never know, one day you might find a partner that is less selfish that what you have experienced so far :thumbup: I know how much it sucks to be depressed, been there done that. Just remember that life wont be like it is now forever!

Anababe, good luck on your third one!!

Hey pilot, thankyou for your very kind words, I'm hoping these things happen, maybe I will meet someone nice in uni *fingers crossed* :) Good luck ttc babe xxx

Don't worry about ranting we're all here to listen! :hugs:
So sorry you did what you did for your ex, you're so much better off without pigs like that.
Pop along to the young wtter's thread, there's loads of young girls who are desperate for babies too (I'm 18 myself :)) xx

Hey pilot, thankyou for your very kind words, I'm hoping these things happen, maybe I will meet someone nice in uni *fingers crossed* :) Good luck ttc babe xxx

I'm glad you found some comfort in my words :hugs: Thank you!

:hugs: am so sorry to hear how your feeling :hugs: i truly hope you one day meet someone and have the baby you so want :hugs: it's soooo hard wtt :hugs: xx

hey girls thankyou for your replies :) hope everyones doing ok? and sophie i will do that for definate :) xxx

Welcome back :)

It does sound like you're better off without both men, especially the first. No one should pressure you into aborting or getting pregnant, they were both selfish.

You're right in wanting to finish your education first, or you may regret having to put your life on hold. I know how you feel about waiting due to studies, I'm 23 and trying to get on a post grad course. We won't ttc until we're married (personal choice) and are settled financially, which means waiting til after uni. It will go fast :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->