so dh woke me up.......

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
for sex when he came home from the pub, and now im up, awake, on bnb, hungry and waddling like a duck even more so, :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hhaha poorthing. Men I tell you. And I bet he's passed out while ure up and about lol

Hhaha poorthing. Men I tell you. And I bet he's passed out while ure up and about lol

he just rolled over and started snoring his head off straight away after I was like, jesus theres romance for you :haha:

My husband attemps this every day when he comes home from night shift :growlmad: xx

so not only did he wake me up for sex and im waddling like ive a stick stuck somewhere, I had my clinic checkup today and had to do a wee sample, well they found electrolites in it so had to do a mid stream one and got sent off for tests, all because dh was horney, I rang him hile I was there and he couldn't rember waking me up at all never mind having the said sex!:blush:

he just rolled over and started snoring his head off straight away after I was like, jesus theres romance for you :haha:

Lol I bet he did roll his self over lmao. My oh has done that to me before too. I'm like really dude hahah. It musta really been good for him to have him snoring and all lol.

My dh has learned not to wake me up during this pregnancy. He knows once he wakes me up I'm stuck awake for the rest of the night and HE WILL BE JOINING ME.

Now I owe him a quick shower fun each morning. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->