So disgusted, is this taking the p*** or what????!!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
I am sorry but this just isn't right, why the hell should we as taxpayers pay for this???
https://news.aol.co.uk/huntley-gets-legal-aid-to-fight/article/20061211053309990017

And i read that he is trying to sue the prison for breach of human rights because he gets his cell searched everyday!!!!! WTF???? :evil:

He should be left to rot in my opinion

"We cannot differentiate between applicants for legal aid on the grounds that a decision to grant funding may be unpopular in a particular case.''

True they cannot differenciate between who does and dosent get legal aid if the conditiuons are met in the first place.

"I think it is an absolute disgrace that he has received legal aid - and someone like me, who have been let down by every single level of the criminal justice system has not,'' she told the Daily Mail.

I can see why she's got the hump tbh. If she isnt receiving Legal aid. But the point is if she has already spoken to the daily mail how much was she paid :wink: Surley she can now afford the best solicitor going.

P.S. This is my own opinion and no-one elses.

I can't stand this f*cking guy :twisted:

the 12 people who voted yes would love to know their reasons why

He doesn't deserve anything, he makes my blood boil.......sadly it does seem if you are a ******* in this country you get treated well for it, yet to follow all the rules and do your best, you get let down by the system! :shock:

He should be left to rot in my opinion!

Whether people like it or not, our Criminal Justice System states that people are innocent until proven guilty, and that everyone is entitled to a defence. So in light of that I would say yes he should recieve legal aid to get a defence lawyer. It is horrible, especially given that he is a murderer but we do have one of the fairest systems in the world. People are treated equally.

I'm afraid Beanie is right, it does seem horrible, but it is correct.

I saw this and thought how dare he even think he can have it and tehn he is granted it ggggrrrrrrr he is a dirty fooking peado and needs his nuts chopping off and fed to him dirty b@st@rd

beanie said:
Whether people like it or not, our Criminal Justice System states that people are innocent until proven guilty, and that everyone is entitled to a defence. So in light of that I would say yes he should recieve legal aid to get a defence lawyer. It is horrible, especially given that he is a murderer but we do have one of the fairest systems in the world. People are treated equally.

I know you are right (innocent til proven guilty), but it doesn't make it any easier to accept for such a person does it?... :(

Our countries system is wrong-there are way too many beasts walking about free!

And also under 16's who run riot in estates making peoples lives hell! Under 16 ASBO's are so hard to get :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->