so dissapointed!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by cat123456, Oct 12, 2013.

1. cat123456

cat123456 mummy of 2 and expecting

Just had internal and my cervix is long to the back and closed! Iv got a week to get favourable. If not i hav to wait another week! I dont want my baby to suffer and he will b. Im on morphine and codein all the time as pain management and this hospital is crap tbh so many lawsuits against it and never enough beds. And pleeeease dont say babys best in there hes really not past 37 weeks and hes measuring big anyway!! Argh i want to cry!!

2. jellybeanxx

jellybeanxx NTNP #4

Sorry to hear that! I'm a FTM so no expert but from what I understand, the cervix can change very quickly so there's still hope!

3. Joyfulsahm

Joyfulsahm Well-Known Member

I'm hoping your body responds the way it is supposed to. Hang in there dear one. Things could change at any time. I'm past my due date and my hubby was a 9# baby on time so that has me worrying a bit that my baby could be huge. But all in all you will be okay. Keep pressing on. The end is in sight.

4. cat123456

cat123456 mummy of 2 and expecting

Thank you for your kind words im just so down i suffer with depression anyway and this is all making it worse x