So done wearing my bras!!

AshLMT

Reaction score
No matter which bra I wear, whether it's a nursing, underwire, non-underwire, all my bras are so freaking uncomfortable!! I've been getting this like tingling/numbness underneath my boobs, which I thought was from the bra but after going up sizes and changing the ones I was wearing to different ones, it's still happening! Only when I sit down tho! It's driving me to the point of wanting to just rip my boobs off lol By the time the end of the day is done, I'm walking in the house and practically stripping because I'm so ready to get it off of me! Ugh!

Pointless thread really - just a rant since it's been ultra annoying today!

They are annoying as hell lol! Have you tried a nursing bra? I got measured at mothercare and bought a nursing bra and the band is thicker so it rests on bump rather than rolling up and scrunching up lol!! However the feeling when i take my bra off is immense lol! Xxxxx

I resorted to a bathing suit top about 2 months ago lol

Me too. I usually wear support singlets around the house but am now done wearing them as they feel tight (I've even bought mega size maternity ones too). For the first time in my life I am going bra-less around the house which is a worry as I'm 40 with a very large breasts that have always been in great shape thanks to the support they were previously getting. I just hope they aren't dragging on the ground by my 41st!!

This happened with me too, I tried/bought all kinds sizes of bras, and nothing helped. being braless felt best at home, but after a long day wearing one, coming home and removing provided NO relief, as pain/numbness was just there to stay.

good news though. I am 34 weeks now and pain seems to have gone for past 3-4 days. YEAH! i had it since second trimester... I read it could be ligaments stretching, so maybe they are all done stretching???? I hope....I'll try to keep you posted if it returns or not. Now problem is mostly pekvic pain/pressure....

Have any of you thought about a seam free bra? All mine have been hurting too even sport bras! So I bought a seam free and as much as it keeps u together u wouldn't even know u had one on :thumbup:

Thanks ladies! I knew you guys would understand! I've tried the nursing ones, and the nursing wireless ones and they all have been so uncomfortable. I tried just putting on my sports bra last night after I got home and it literally made my skin crawl so I ditched it and just went without. Of course OH thought it was an open invitation to play with them so I had to threaten castration if he touched them one more time lol. I haven't tried the seamless bras yet so I think thats the next step since I really can't go without a bra anymore - went from a 34C to a 40C!

Can totally understand just how bras make u feel just now lol.... The seam free bras go up to xlarge!! And I find them so comfy so hope u do to... I could never sleep,with a bra on and I actually fell alsleep with the seam free one on and I didn't even notice

I don't wear a bra on most days, even if I go out.

I totally wish I could get away with not wearing a bra but unfortunately, they are so big and heavy that I'm past that point :(

I am the worst bra wearer. Every different type hurts and I've just stopped wearing them completely but that was prepregnancy boobs! My sister harasses me about it all the time telling me I sm going to have horrid saggy boobs and since I'm 40, she's prob right but it's hard to get me doing the right thing.

I did just buy an ahh bra which is seamless and it's the most comfortable one I've ever had but as soon as I get home it comes off :)

I only wear a bra when i go out or have friends/visitors coming lol. I just find them so uncomfortable at the minute.

Sports bra's are comfy but since having my last baby I can't seem to find a decent one that fits ( I was a 38 E before this pregnancy and have no idea what I am now) x

Yeah, looks like by 34 weeks the pain/numbness/tingling under breasts (would alternate sides) has gone, so it must be the ligaments stretching and finally they just relax again.....

I hope it's the same with me! The numbness and tingling continued on last even after I had taken my bra off - I've had enough of it I think

I hope it's the same with me! The numbness and tingling continued on last even after I had taken my bra off - I've had enough of it I think
Yeah, same here, numbness would last, would rub circles over and over spot, nothing helped except going to bed, waking up next day and it was gone temporarily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->