So down in the dumps

bextas

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am 34 and ttc my first child. I fell pregnant 6 years ago (not planned) and miscarried around 8 or 9 weeks. My partner has an 8 year old son. We have been trying for 8months. This month I really thought we had it in the bag but this morning and what I think is 12dpo I have had very dark brown almost black spotting - just been to the loo again (2 hrs after wiping and find the brown blood) and nothing. AF was not due until Saturday. I have had awfu headaches, lots of cramps and some nausea. On Tuesday night for most of the evening I had a tugging, burying feeling in my left ovary so I thought for sure that was implanation. I just want to give up as this is so hard wanting something so much. I have regular 28 day cycles and after ovulation get typical ovulations symptoms. I feel like it's never going to happen and I don't know why. Think I will make a doctors appointment. Just want to go home to bed and cry and cry. We have tried bd every other day over the fertile period and this month every day and using preseed. I am overweight but was heavier when I fell pregnant before. Can anyone give me any tips. I have lost a stone in the last month and will continue to do so.
Thanks for listening.

Do you chart or use OPKs? I am so sorry you are having a hard time of it right now.:hugs:

I have used opks in the past and get positives not tried charting - I just feel so obssessed with it all and I would love so much to be a mum...hopefully one day!

I know it's tough, but the best advice I can give you is not to symptom spot. It will drive you :wacko: and nothing good ever comes of it.:hugs:

:hugs:
I'm sorry you are feeling so down in the dumps at the moment.

I have to agree with Dmom about the symptom spotting, it is just not worth it. Easier said than done I know but I have learned to ignore all 'pregnancy' symptoms in the TWW because they clearly don't mean anything for me.

:hugs:
I'm sorry you are feeling so down in the dumps at the moment.

I have to agree with Dmom about the symptom spotting, it is just not worth it. Easier said than done I know but I have learned to ignore all 'pregnancy' symptoms in the TWW because they clearly don't mean anything for me.

:hugs:'s from me too xxx

I also agree with above, every month i feel myself getting hopeful thinking I may have the symptoms..... it can feel such a let down when my period comes... I have decided now to just see if I can go with the flow... ( easier said than done I know!) xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->