So down, Stumach measuring 20 weeks pregnant?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I know I'm not on here much but I'm so confused and puzzled.

On 31st January I was taken to hospital with tightening pains in my abdomen. They done some blood and a urine pregnancy test which were negative, gave me some pain killers and that was it. After that my Stumach continued to swell and be painful... Numerous trips to the doctors after I passed a huge clot and then continued for 2 weeks to have a gushing type bleed (I would only bleed on standing up / sporadically and it would gush and be nearly black in colour) I stopped bleeding on Thursday and was due at docs on Monday. Friday night/ sat morning I got up for the 8th time in 2 hrs to go to the loo at my fiance's parents house (they are in their 80's) I was that shattered and light heading I went the wrong way and fell from top of the stairs to the bottom. I really injured my right side and ended up having numerous xrays but luckily just sprains, ligament damage and bruised. Went to the doctors on Monday who just said she would transfer me to the hospital but it could take up to two months.... I was crying begging for help and I keep having fainting episodes.

Yesterday I had enough and went to a and e. A doctor done an abdo examination and internal and said my Stumach was severely swollen and my uterus was 'retroverted, bulky and very high up'. She was worried and got a gynae to see me. I waited ages, the gynae woman came, didn't examine me and just said I need a scan and she will send me one out in the post.... I was gutted!!! I need help!

I get married in two months!!

Here's my dilemma!
My usual 'baggy jeans' that I wear on fat days and that I had on last Wednesday have about a 5cm gap between button and fastening. My Stumach is measuring 20 weeks pregnant and I keep feeling movement. What the hell is going on?

I have the mirena coil in and have had it for a year and a half. All pregnancy urine and blood are coming back negative yet my Stumach is swelling at a huge rate.... Yet because it's a new doctors and the hospital don't know me... No one seems to be listening??!

Has anyone went through anything similar????

Here's a pic of my Stumach difference from Dec to now and feb 4th - feb 24th!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
This is 20 days difference...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
Wow I can't believe there haven't scanned you!

It's not uncommon to have negative pregnancy tests etc and actually still be pregnant, I'm not sure how blood tests stand up though.

I think personally I would be thinking along the lines of an absess, growth of some sort. I'm sure if a doctor felt your tummy there would be able to feel a baby???

I would most definitely go back to the hospital a&e on a weekday (most scanning departments are closed on a weekend). And demand some answers, a scan or anything. Either pregnant or not, this shouldn't go un-diagnosed x

I'm surprised they haven't scanned you ASAP.

Maybe a phantom pregnancy? Or you have a very large growth in your stomach, uterus or ovaries. I definitely wouldn't take no for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->