So emotional it's funny

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I have been on the edge of crying this whole pregnancy of course and it comes and goes, but the last few days, oh boy haha.. every time I see something about new babies I have to fight back tears. I was reading the post today on here about what to bring to the hospital and someone said a blanket for the car ride home and I got all choked up because we're all going to be bringing home new beautiful babies! :cry:

Also 26 weeks today and the ticker said baby is preparing his immune system for life outside...outside?? Omg, just remembered I'm having a baby..again...:dohh:

Then reading a bedtime book to my son the story said the little boy was having a bad day and both of his parents forgot to kiss him goodnight..I barely squeezed out the words..then the same book has him falling asleep holding his daddy's hand and I couldn't completely fight it :haha:

Anyway, a whole lot of nonsense but I've been laughing at myself and feeling ridiculous about crying.. Anyone else?

I think they are perfectly lovely reasons to cry! I cried because OH got me the wrong flavour crisps....now that's pathetic!

P.S I wouldn't recommend that any pregnant/emotional woman make the same mistake I did and watch Everest at the cinema at the moment!

During my son's pregnancy, I cried during a Tylenol commercial. Santa had a headache and a little boy left him some painkiller along with the usual milk and cookies. I was sobbing when my husband walked into the room and could barely get out, "Santa had a headache!" He still teases me about it.

Some children's books always get me... Pregnant or not. "If I Could Keep You Little" always makes me cry!

I have been getting unreasonably irritated and choked up over the smallest things.... My partner will have eaten the last of the crackers or chocolate bars in the house. i really feel like a little 2 year old getting so upset about it!

Everything to do with babies makes me emotional. This whole thing about "Baby Doe" has me misty eyed and angry. The little Syrian boy that drowned? Yep... Same response. Each time I wind up grabbing hold of my son and not letting go for awhile.

I also get MAD at the drop of a hat. Little things that were mildly irritating are now the end of the world and people wind up being shredded for it.

Oh... And I totally cried my eyes out the other night because I'd started crying and hubby fell asleep and didn't notice... So weird.

Oh man, yeah my fiance is getting all of my anger right at him and it's out of nowhere half the time, I feel so bad but literally can't control it..im sure everyone here knows how that goes!

SpringCrane - I'm just glad I don't have cable right now because the commercials killed me last pregnancy too! Anything about babies or kids, particularly the Fisher Price toy commercials, always had me bawling..Just made me think about all of the things I had to look forward to. Ugh I guess I don't need to see the actual commercials, just the thought works just fine!

Oh I understand that! I've been emotional all day long!! Over the littlest things! Boyfriend left for work earlier and said bye but didn't give me a kiss so I cried all the way to work (we leave for work at the same time). Then later on today, I was supposed to meet my dad in town and he told me he was stuck at work and couldn't make it today! Cried all the way home like a baby. It's ridiculous! And when I cry, I'm like a toddler who hasn't had a nap!! I understand completely!!

Yup, I clicked on a YouTube video of a preemie and was almost balling in tears at the sweet little baby.

Every day is something new for me that I am fighting off tears over most things. Some things seem completely ridiculous and others completely warranted. Like yesterday when I drop Ethan off for K and my eldest came out to help him get to his door on time. Also today something my friend did for me that was just so kind I was in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->