So everyone thinks their baby is the cleverest baby ever, right?

S

Serene123

But mine really is! :blush:

She already swims in the bath, she can lift her head and keep it there for quite a while.. She is a genius! She even managed to push herself up onto her feet from her knees when I was holding her yesterday!

Awww, your little girl is growing quickly! That's amazing! I was so amazed, last night with my LO. I laid Valerie on her tummy time play mat and walked into the kitchen to get something. As I came back into the family room she was pretty much spinning and was facing a completely different way than when I laid her down. It was hilarious to watch her move her legs and arms and just spin in slow circles on her tummy.

babys are born with a swimming like reflex, also their lungs automaticaly seal if they are submurged in water, though i dont recomend trying lol.

But mine really is! :blush:

She already swims in the bath, she can lift her head and keep it there for quite a while.. She is a genius! She even managed to push herself up onto her feet from her knees when I was holding her yesterday!

Cute! Impressively strong legs for less than 3 weeks old!! :D x

Hehe! Really strong little legs...

Aww how cute, clever buba!

x

babys are born with a swimming like reflex, also their lungs automaticaly seal if they are submurged in water, though i dont recomend trying lol.

This is true but if its not exicised babies actually forget how to do it!!

I started taking Noah to a private swimming club/group and we had to start the breathing technique from scratch as he was about 4 months old! He can go under the water & kick his legs & arms, even in the bath he holds his breath when I splash water over his head - Such a water baby!!

Babies are sooooo clever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->