So excited :D

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I've got this cycle, and 1 other cycle before TTC and I'm getting SO excited! :happydance: I've started my folic acid and I'm hoping to lose 10lbs in the next month or two.. losing weight to get fat again :dohh: haha.

Anyone else TTC then?

I just hope I fall in the first 3 months. I have a horrible feeling we'll be TTC for ages :( My cycles still aren't regular.

Awwww hun not long to wait now at all!! SO excited for you!! :wohoo:

Not much longer to go, how exciting! Hope it goes quickly for you!

how exciting! fingers crossed for you you fall quick! my cycles were to pot after i had a mmc it took us 7 months this time but the first cycle i had accupuncture i fell! xx

I'll be ttc around the same point and my cycles are all over the place as well as being a bit on the long side! I dunno whether its the breast feeding or what :shrug: Anyway, it took me 6 months last time so I'm prepared for the same wait this time too.

Hope we both get quick BFPs!
x

Ill be TTC about same as u! I am also worried it may be difficult as i've been off BC since Oct and nothing yet! Just NTNP at moment, the real 'fun' starts in May! lol
Good luck to u!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:yipee: Thats fab news! How long did it take you to fall with Amelie? x

Woohoo! :happydance: It took me a year to fall with my first little one and then this time my cycles weren't back to normal (had only had 2 periods due to breastfeeding until my son was just over a year) and I fell the first month of 'trying'!
Good Luck! Not long to wait! :hugs: xx

ohh not long to go how exciting:wohoo: hope it happens quickly for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->