So excited!!! My DH might make it home for the birth! :D

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lady_Bee, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Lady_Bee

Lady_Bee Two little ones

Ever since I got pregnant I've been operating under the assumption that I'll be giving birth without my husband, because he's on a military deployment and isn't due back until way after my EDD.

HOWEVER!!! We just got news yesterday that with a little bit of help from his command he miiiiiiiiiiiight be back literally just in time! Omg! This would be amazing and I'm so so so excited by the possibility! I'm trying to keep my emotions in check and not get carried away because it's still quite likely everything will fall through (military schedules given in advance are notoriously unreliable, bleh) so I might still have to do it without him but there is a ray of hope and I am clinging to it for now! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

2. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

Awwww im wishing you all the luck in the world hun. That would be fab :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

3. farmerswifey

farmerswifey Well-Known Member

how lovely!! Hope it all works out for you hun! xxxxxxxx

4. Lady_Bee

Lady_Bee Two little ones

Thank you!! Yeah it would be soooooo nice to have him here (though possibly quite traumatic for him, ha ha).