So excited that i am having a girl....

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I am so excited to be having my little Isobel, i could talk about her for hours, This was a surprise pregnancy and i was very worried about my little baby boy not being my baby boy, and now he still is xxx

What is everyone having?

Congratulations I've loved having a daughter. I've loved having a son too but you can't put boys in pretty dresses and bows haha! Enjoy Hun x

Congratulations! I have a son and 2 daughters. Hoping for a boy to even it up but not overly fussed. Staying team yellow though!

Should hopefully know on the 9 th :)
Don't mind either way
But just want to know now :)
Congrats xx
A girl would be great
Cos u can get the cutest little girl things :)
But a boy would be great for more cuddles
And ds to hve a bro.
Either way is win win :)
Just healthy be great

We are having a girl and both over the moon about it. Will have 3 boys and 2 girls :D

We are team blue! Cannot wait to meet my little man Henry. I have a boy and a girl already and they are both wonderful for totally different reasons. My daughter is very independent and such a little character, so mischievous, where as my son was very cuddly and so well behaved. Looking forward to another snuggly boy :) you must be so excited about your little pink bundle! Lucky girl with all those brothers to look after her!

Congrats!!! I had gender scan on Tuesday and found out it was a boy, I'm
Soo very happy & excited, wanted a boy first. This is my first & it's my rainbow baby after a miscarriage last year. Xx

I'm so happy for you!!!

We are having or third girl and couldn't be happier. I would have loved a baby boy, too, of course... But I'd been hoping for another girl. I love my daughters to pieces, and we all really miss our foster/bonus baby who was a girl, so this just works out perfectly. We keep getting "I'm sorry" comments from people who think we should have had a boy, and it really gets in my nerves. We are all so excited-- even my DH, whom everyone thinks is being deprived. What they don't realize is that he can bond and have fun with his daughters just as well as he could a little boy.

I love being able to say "she" all the time and to be able to plan for our future with another lovely little girl in it. <3

We are having a girl already have our big boy and wouldn't have cared a bit if we had another boy but I'm really really pleased to be getting a pink one

I'm so happy for you!!!

We are having or third girl and couldn't be happier. I would have loved a baby boy, too, of course... But I'd been hoping for another girl. I love my daughters to pieces, and we all really miss our foster/bonus baby who was a girl, so this just works out perfectly. We keep getting "I'm sorry" comments from people who think we should have had a boy, and it really gets in my nerves. We are all so excited-- even my DH, whom everyone thinks is being deprived. What they don't realize is that he can bond and have fun with his daughters just as well as he could a little boy.

I love being able to say "she" all the time and to be able to plan for our future with another lovely little girl in it. <3

I'm sorry people are morons, i had the same comments with Andrew and William people saying things like "ah gutted!" and "oh so you wanted a boy!" when i explained i love boys and they are my children.

I have three boys and I'm really hoping for a girl but I'm thinking baby is a boy. I'm preparing for the dumb comments I will receive once told baby is baby boy #4.

I know what you mean, but you will get them either way to be fair, so far i have had.... "oh my god she is going to have a miserable life with all them brothers" My boys are very loving caring well behaved and sweet..... " oh you FINALLY have the perfect family" Well we were perfect before thank you, and "oh you can finally stop now!" well i didn't keep going until i had a girl!

People are just stupid and like the sound of their own voices!

I have only EVER said ( even before having children) Oh that's lovely, when i have been told about a new magic little person coming into the world. :shrug: I don't know what is wrong with some people!

I found out I'm having a girl! I'm totally over the moon! 2 boys and a girl. I can't wait to buy some cute clothes for her haha.

I'm having a boy for baby #1.
I was desperate for a daughter, but now that I know he's a he, I'm beyond excited about having a little man.

I'm having another baby girl. I have a girl and a boy already. I was hoping for another little girl so I'm really happy.

I'm having a boy for baby #1.
I was desperate for a daughter, but now that I know he's a he, I'm beyond excited about having a little man.

I had the same situation with my first, really wanted a girl! Then I ended up with 2 boys, they are truly wonderful and so sweet.
I'm super happy that my third is a girl though, maybe my husband can have a vasectomy now haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->