so excited!!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
pretty pointless thread i'm just very exciting about when we ttc again! bless james he's so excited about no 2, he sat down just now, playing with maddi, saying how he can't wait for no2, he wants to be double daddy apparently :rofl:

still waiting a few years, want to move first, but is sooooooooooo great planning, and so exciting :cloud9:

Aaaah.
Are you hoping for a boy next time or another girl?xxxxx

i'm not fussed hon! james said he would like a boy, then said, no, another girl :dohh: another would be amazing, but would love a boy too.

how about you?

My Oh really wants a boy too..In a way I would love to have one of each too :)
But on the other hand,we've got sooooo much pink stuff,it would be good to have another little girl.
Maybe I'll just have to have a few more babies so I can hopefully have a boy and another girl ;) xx

he he i think like that! another girl and a boy would be amazing! x

Double daddy :lol: ...how sweet!! All your excitement has really made me smile! :D x

Double daddy :lol: ...how sweet!! All your excitement has really made me smile! :D x

aww thats so lovely honey :hugs: i do get excited thinking of our future :happydance: can't wait to do it all again, especially with my little friend maddi, can't wait for her to put her hand on my tummy and say 'hello joe':cloud9: i suppose i'm thinking boy :blush:

you must be so happy with no 2 on the way, sam's going to be an awesome older bro! x

:happydance:
What great excitment.
Your daughter maddi is sooooooooo cute- oh and i love that name hehe
xx

:hugs: that just really made me smile hunny!

And you have beautiful children so can't wait to see how gorgeous the next one is!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->