So excited!!!

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I got my BFP today!!! (I've taken 2 FRER and 1 Digital CB)!

I cannot believe it! I didn't get my BFP until today and I'm 13 days late! After getting results for negative bloods taken last Wed I thought I was out. I only tested today because my dr was nervous about giving me the adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine yesterday and decided that I should wait!

So this morning I tested, not even paying attention, I turned to look at it and it was a strong BFP on the FRER. Tonight I did a digital and saw the words "pregnant"!

So super happy! Still in shock!

Congrats hunny what a wonderful surprise :hugs:

Congrats honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you!

Congratulations! That is brill, gives hope to people who are late with BFNs! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months x

Wonderful news. Congratulations :happydance:

Thanks everyone! It's still pretty surreal at this point, almost feels too good to be true! lol!

I cannot believe it! I didn't get my BFP until today and I'm 13 days late! After getting results for negative bloods taken last Wed I thought I was out. I only tested today because my dr was nervous about giving me the adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine yesterday and decided that I should wait!

So this morning I tested, not even paying attention, I turned to look at it and it was a strong BFP on the FRER. Tonight I did a digital and saw the words "pregnant"!

So its truly not over until she shows huh???? Congrats!!!

So its truly not over until she shows huh???? Congrats!!!

Totally! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->