So Excitted...but so scared!!!

BsMonkey

Pregnant with L.O. #1
Reaction score
So I was expecting AF on Friday and by the end of the workday she was still a no show. I was so anxious, excitted and nervous to find out (especially, since me and DH weren't really trying but we weren't preventing either), I stopped and picked up a two pack of digital tests. Did it right when I got home (DH was already home).

My heart started beating so fast the second it read Yes+.

Eeekkk! I was affraid to tell DH .... but when I did, alls he said was "I Kinda Fingured". but he was happy.

Called to make the first appointment.... Scheduled for February 15! I can't wait but I'm so scared at the same time. Just to make sure I took the second test the next morning... and same result....Yes+.

Dont' know when yet we are going to share the news with family or friends.

Congrats to you!!! Be brave, and mighty forces will come to your aid :) Happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats!! :happydance::baby: Hope you have a very Happy & Healthy 9 months!! x

Thank you everyone so so much! I have been going crazy on how to tell everyone. I'm affraid I'll get so nervous I'll throw up. lol .

Baby Dust to ALL!!!!:dust:

Thank you again everyone. Found out yesterday that DH is more excitted than I am. We haven't told anyone in the family yet... but he couldn't hold it in anymore and told one of his best friends. :hugs:Nice to know he is really excitted after growing up with the plans to never really have children.:baby:

Congratulations! :happydance:
Wishing you a H&H 9months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back