Reaction score
So quick recap...

Symptoms:
Nausea
Tiredness
Dizzy
mild cramps
peeing loads

All hpts are coming back negative, but i feel so crap! Nausea hits me first thing in the morning and in the evenings as well. The thought of food makes me want to gag, and I am totally exhausted all the time. I went to drs and they did a pt which also came back negative, they told me to come back in 2 weeks and have another one, so basically I just have to wait and feel crap for the next two weeks. I've been feeling like this for a couple of weeks already. I just want to know what is going on :cry:

I'm in a very similar situation so I know what you're going through. For me it's mostly cramping and endless nausea for the last 10 days. But my HPTs are negative so far. I'm only about 15 DPO though, and my doctor said that it can take some women an extra week or two to build up enough HCG to be detectable, so I'm trying to have patience.

It's hard, but it gives me hope, too. Good luck to you! :)

The nausea is awful! Feeling really rough first thing in the morning and all thorugh the evenings. It's getting stronger everyday. I even wokeup in the middle of the night cos I had to pee :(

Our bodies can be such treators!! When I came off the BCP before conceiving my second child, I had one month with such severe symptoms, including very strong nausea, I was sure I was pregnant. Ironically, at the time, we were not yet actively trying and the idea of pregnancy was scaring me a bit. I waited and waited to do a test as not yet prepared for the results until I was almost 10 days overdue (my periods were very regular). I couldn't believe it when the test came back negative. I ran to get another one, still negative. The witch came a few days later. I never figured out what had happened that month, especially as I wasn't hoping to be pregnant, so couldn't be 'in my head'.

I'm glad though because it is after this false alert that I became determined to fall pregnant, started active TTC, which lead to a pregnancy 5 months later.
Good luck girls, this waiting and hoping is such a nerve wracking time. hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->