So fed up...

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm grumpy , fed up, tearful

I shouted at a colleague today! Literally but her head off

I've been mean to hubby. He did tweak my nipples when I was fast asleep tho so he deserves it

There's nothing for me to be down about I just feel poop :0(

Hey don't worry I get like this at least one day at week and that tends to be a Friday for some reason!

I get angry, upset like I need to cry and so grumpy I just want to be alone,

Hormones do crazy things to your body arrggh lol

When I feel like that I remember it's a boy am carrying so I blame the male hormones lol

:hugs: hope you feel better tomorrow x

You're just having a bad day Mrs T.

Get yourself a choc ice, have a word with yourself and tomorrow all will be better.

And tell your husband if he does that again you will wait until he is asleep, then grab his short and curlies.

Bloody hormones. :0(

I am desperate to feel normal again

I'm so shit at being preg, hubby says im never doing it again

Thanks ladies x x

Literally but her head off

You literally bit her head off? ;) Literally?

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day, but hopefully you can at least laugh at that. :)

I've been short with my co-workers lately too. And my DH sometimes. Can't wait to get this baby out of me.

Literally but her head off

You literally bit her head off? ;) Literally?

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day, but hopefully you can at least laugh at that. :)

I've been short with my co-workers lately too. And my DH sometimes. Can't wait to get this baby out of me.

I wish.

Feel like I need to take my aggression out on something.

I'm so argumentative! I keep hurting people and pushing them away.

I've just told my husband to fuck off coz he looked at me the wrong way and I'm crying like a baby. Like my world is going to end!

I'm a crazy woman :0( x

sorry your having a rough day hun. hormones are awful. robbie has even mentioned getting the snip ..... i must have real bad days i guess lol :dohh:. Hope the hormones give you a break hun and you feel a bit perkier xx

Luckily they put up with us! I don't think I could! :0). X

i agree hehe, although in all fairness we are busy growing a baby so we are entitled to have rubbish days and im sure their pests and they don't even have the pregnancy excuse lol. hugs xx

Very true!!

How cute is your little man!! Not long to go now! :0) x

:flower: thanks .... it was so nice seeing his little face. i know its scarily zoomed by, I've only got about 8 weeks before im induced, just waiting on my date. im shitting it lol. be glad to get labour done and back home with zach. can't wait to see pics of your little cherub xx

God! 8 weeks? Crazy. It doesn't feel like yesterday we were all in first Tri.

I cannot wait to see what he looks like... Sometimes I wish I'd had a 3d scan but I wanna see his face for the first time in the flesh.i think he is going to be the spit of his dad anyway. They have the same profile on the scan pics!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->