So friggin tired!!

T

turbo_mom

Well I just don't know what to do anymore. I went to the doctors a few weeks ago to get some blood work done to see if there was anything abnormal that might be causing me to be so exhausted. It all came back normal. I slept for like 9 hours and i'm ready for a nap. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get I always feel exhausted. It makes getting housework done almost impossible!!!

Help me :hissy: End rant!!!:dohh:

:( no advice hun, just hugs..xx :hugs:

Been feeling the same lately, it really sucks doesn't it?! I nap everytime Josh naps + sleep 7-8 hours at night. Even then, I feel like I haven't slept for days. :dohh:

Redbull helps me to get the housework done though. Thankgod this wonderful thing exist!

yeah it's been 8 months since angel was born I dont get why i still feel this way. My doctor said it's probably all in my head and the way i feel since my blood work came back normal. Maybe I should just stick to a diet of fruit and redbull and see if that helps lol.

:hug: Hope you start to feel better soon.

yeah it's been 8 months since angel was born I dont get why i still feel this way. My doctor said it's probably all in my head and the way i feel since my blood work came back normal.

:trouble: maybe the fecking dr should come and take care of the baby and house for the day then :roll: bright sparks some of these dr's :roll:

Did you get your thyroid checked as well as iron levels, etc?
Apparently thyroid conditions can turn up after pregnancy and those can make you feel really bagged.
Or another thought...
Could you be pregnant again?
Any chance it's the infamous first trimester fatigue?

I've been feeling the same way, I got my blood work done today. I hope you feel better soon, it's so hard to want to do anything when your so tired. Coffee and redbull are my drinks of choice but I have to limit it because bf.

Eat more meat! It has iron and helps with fatigue. Less carbs.

Hey thanks for the replies ladies I forgot about this thread lol.
Well I did have my thyroid and iron levels, sugar levels checked and it was all normal. I know that I did have very low iron after my c-sec because I lost alot of blood but blood results said it's normal.
I also know i'm not preggers because i've had 2 periods since this was posted :)
But nothing has changed. I really don't see how this could be "in my head" I mean I can't control how tired I get. I don't know what else it could be? But i'm coping with it. I just do what I feel I can do. If it means housework is taking a bit longer than so be it!! :)

have they checked u for glandular fever or anything like tht? i have chronic fatigue sydrome/m.e after having a virus but u can get it after having any type of virus or stress! mite be worth going bk to the doctors and asking them!

i know exactly how u feel hun. i am constantly knackered and the first thing i think about when i get up in the morning is going to bed at night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->