So frustrated massive rant

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I am so frustrated right now. On Monday I was offered a job as a nursery nurse and I accepted. I covered some shifts on Thursday and Friday meaning my parents had to have Aidan as I hadn’t had time to sort out his nursery. I finished at 2 on Friday and came to my parents use their house phone (I don’t have one) to ring income support (to notify them I had started work), working tax credits and Aidan's nursery. I rang income support who gave me another number to ring, I then rang that number who after 50 minutes finally answered and told me this was the wrong number :dohh: They then gave me a hull number and by this time it was 5 o clock and they were closed. Because of this I couldn’t sort out working tax credits because they can't process the claim until income support are aware that I wish my claim to be stopped. Therefore I couldn't get Aidan into nursery and I had to take today off work to try and sort this all out, meaning I have lost a day’s wages. So this morning I ring the number and they tell me that’s the wrong number and the number I originally rang should have dealt with it :nope:. Finally get through to them and they close the claim. It is so frustrating and they seem to make it so hard just to start bloody work when I could have easily stayed on income support as a single parent. I have made a complaint as it is appalling the way the system is currently working, it's a mess! Rant over :)
x

good on you for putting a complaint in, i always found theyre hard to communicate with unless its something on their terms that they want to get hold of you for!!!!!!

ps: congrats on the new job!! xx

I had this when I had to adjust my tax credits. Was on hold for 20 minutes and then the lady said she couldnt deal with it because I was ending childcare and I had come through to a different line but I had pressed the childcare option and then I had to call back.. She was just a lazy bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->