So frustrated, ready to quit.

paintrider89

Reaction score
So I don't want to sound like a whiney whimper, but I am loosing my patients with BF my DD. I had hoped to make it to at least a year, but she's wearing on me! Lately it's a fight every time I feed her, I lay down next to her and offer her my bbs. She grabs, pinches, scratches and mauls them. She kicks me and pushes herself away from me, in latches, then screams in frustration because no more boobie. She them grabbed me again and mauls and 're latchds. Rinse and repeat. Other times she wants to lay on her back and have boobie, but it pulls and hurts.

We have been co sleeping, and she wants boobie constantly at night. I am sure it's comfort nursing, but it's making me loose sleep. We haven't had these issues until recently, and all I want is to sleep good for once...

I don't have any tips cos I have not experienced any of that. Maybe she is just teething or a developmental stage?

I would say take it just one day at a time. When I chose to wean my first I felt over it, so I set myself a date I think it was to weeks, and I said that if for the entire two weeks I felt like I did at that point then I would stop and not worry about it.

i did that several times during the BFing relationship and on the last one(obviously)I felt okay about stopping since I knew it had just got to the time where I needed to prioritise my health and wellbeing.

:hugs:

Thanks. In just over being a slave to her wanting me to be in bed. She wants to be sleeping at 8pm. And won't stay down, but I'm laying wide awake,things could be getting done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->