so frustrated

:hugs: Just wanted to offer support and an ear to listen. Wish I had some words of advice for you honey.
x

:hugs:
Do you agree with his reasons for waiting? It must be so hard for you, but just think how much easier and nicer your pregnancy will be in a few months when he can be with you right through it!

I know how difficult it is sometimes to "wrestle" somewhat with that huge urge to have a baby. It's like desperation and it can be so consuming and makes you anxious and upset. I feel like this a lot!
How long is he away for?
Although I knoooow (believe me I do) how tempting it is to think "hmm, if I just miss a pill..." it's not the right way to do it. Just try to look forward to your OH getting back and trying and being excited together, it'll be so much better that way. But I can so sympathise *hugs*

I know EXACTLY how you feel honey and what an awful place to be. I had 2 mc's, one a few months before my hubby left for a 7 month tour of Afghanistan. He wanted to wait till he was home and settled back in before we tried again but i was aching for a baby and the thought of waiting a year for that ate me up inside, it physically hurt. As it happened i got pregnant again, we were using condoms as i had decided to give my body a break from hormones whilst he was away but we must have messed up somewhere and i ended up with my bfp just before he went. It wasn't to be though and i lost my baby at 16 weeks.

I so know where you're at and if you ever want to chat pm me any time. Big hugs to you xxxxxx

hi, i truely dont know what to say hun, but didnt want to read & run

Lianne x :hugs:

Maybe sometimes it's best for us not to tell our hubby if we want a baby at all. Maybe it's best sometimes to just "do it" and let him know later when we have what we want. Baby!

It's pretty selfish yes but they all being selfish too ...
Anyway, you got all my support hun... :hugs:

I hear you, OP. It's so tempting to go "oops! I missed a pill!" but I couldn't do that to him. Some people can, I just can't. Besides, I want him to be ready too.

Aw, i'm so sorry to hear your feeling like this at the mo. :hugs:

i can totally understand the feeling of desperation - i've had the same kinda feelings myself although for different reasons.

when you're OH is home and you can start again i'm sure you'll feel relieved and happy that you waited - even though i'm sure that's not much consolation at the mo.

well over the last few days i've learnt that being a member on sites like this is so helpful because you have people to talk to who completely understand. you can ask anything or have a bit of a rant and everyone understands. Don't forget you're not alone through all this. xxx

hun you have NO idea how many times I just wished my pill would fail back when I was on bc, but I couldn't do that to my fiance, I couldn't be dishonest like that as it would devastate him. Besides, as much as i want a baby I want it to be something that we decide together.....trust me....it's a hole lot better and feels a lot more special than an oops.

Maybe sometimes it's best for us not to tell our hubby if we want a baby at all. Maybe it's best sometimes to just "do it" and let him know later when we have what we want. Baby!

It's pretty selfish yes but they all being selfish too ...
Anyway, you got all my support hun... :hugs:

IMHO that goes beyond selfish to totally and completely unacceptable. You're playing with his life and the life of your future child, not just yours. I can not imagine how incredibly deceived my husband would feel if I pulled something like that and I wouldn't even blame him if he wanted to leave me. I don't see how anyone could say it might be "best" EVER to do something like that.

ETA: You can not just assume that because they want to wait they are automatically being selfish. Just because they don't give in and let you have whatever you want doesn't necessarily equal "selfish".

OP, I'm sorry. :hugs I know how hard it is to wrestle with wanting to TTC and not being able to yet. Hang in there.

:x i dont think erlineher meant it like that.. i'm not sure though. but yes, it would be very wrong. plus i don't want to miss another pill every again, not only did i get SO sick when i had to take 2 in one day, i also was late, had cramps, and i STILL have cramps that come and go. blah.

i wish i could go back to ttc already, it was so crazy, but it was exciting. when do you ladies get to start ttc?

I SO hear you. I had to take the pill in high school b/c my periods were horrible and I learned very quickly that missing a pill and doubling up was a really really really spectacularly horrible idea. I'm on the path currently and I love it. It's a LOT easier to remember to change a patch once a week than to take a pill at the same time every day. I also like not having to take a pill. LOL Is teh patch something you've ever looked into? As long as you start it within 24 hours of starting your period you don't even have to use backup like a condom. I'm on Ortho Evra, I have no clue if there are other brands of patch out there but I've been very happy with being on this.

I get to start TTC at the end of June. :happydance: I was diagnosed with PPD in July of last year and am finally coming off the antidepressants but the doc said I need to wait 3 months after being totally off the Celexa before I go off BC and risk (or try) pregnancy again, so I"m counting the days. It turned out that the PPD was actually caused by hypothyroidism which was brought on by pregnancy and didn't get diagnosed until December. Now that the Thyroid is under control, I'm off the Celexa and counting down to TTC.

i like the pill and i do like taking it everyday, its habit and fits into my schedule. i've never looked into the patch, idk if i'd remember to change it once a week. lol. i'm forgetful unless i form a habit.

i used to have really light periods that would last only 3 days, no cramps and were never ever late. but after starting ttc, i think the stress messed me up and each cycle my periods got longer, heavier and were more irregular. and after my MC my periods were 10 days long, extremely painful, and really heavy, my body just had a fit. :(

the pill has helped make my periods shorter, and lightened my cramps a bit, but i seem to have light cramps for a week, where as before i'd have deadly cramps for 2 days then nothing. :shrug: i want to go back to how i was before, it was so nice and easy.

also, my pills made me SO SO SO moody and mean when i first started taking them. Oh man, i felt so bad for my OH i was constantly snappy and rude. i'm not as bad now, but still not like i was. :\ i'm hoping more time on bc will settle things. my poor body. :(

JUNE! that's so soon! you must be so excited! i'm a bit jealous. hehe.

I am WAY excited. I've been wanting to start TTC for a while but had to wait to get off the Celexa. Also, my pap smear at my 6 week post-partum check-up was abnormal, as was the following Colposcopy and Bopsy although it all showed just mild dysplasia and I had to wait to get a normal result to come off of BC. Additionally, I needed to wait until my Thyroid got under control. So, I've had a time of it and been so impatient and now counting the days makes me even more impatient. :p

I find it easier to remember to change it onmce a week, different strokes for different folks. :) Of course, I also watch NCIS and NCIS: LA religiously on Tuesday evenings and that's the night I change my patch so it's a great reminder. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->