So frustrated

M

momof5wants1

I have been so frustrated with this whole process. I mean SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED. It doesn't seem to matter if we :sex: for every day of the week when I ovulate. We have tried it all. Every day, every other day, day before of and after. NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK!! I feel like I will never get my :bfp: :cry: Our insurance won't pay for anything "fertility" related except for tests to determine if there is a problem so I guess we are screwed. Gotta love the insurance in this country, pay through the nose and don't get care when you have a problem. Thinking of just giving up.

I so know how you feel hun!!!
Feels like it happens to everyone else but us!!!
How long have you been TTCing?
Have you considered taking a month or 2 off of TTCing? Sometimes its the stress we place on ourselves that stops us from falling pregnant.
I know this can be really difficult but give it a try.

I so know how you feel hun!!!
Feels like it happens to everyone else but us!!!
How long have you been TTCing?
Have you considered taking a month or 2 off of TTCing? Sometimes its the stress we place on ourselves that stops us from falling pregnant.
I know this can be really difficult but give it a try.

I had used that stupid Depo after my daughter was born and had to go onto the pill to get my cycles started again. Took them for 4 months and stopped and got pg on the first cycle. That ended in my 7th m/c in April, 2011. Been trying ever since with no luck. And being 41 doesn't help matters any at all.:growlmad::shrug::cry:

By the sounds of things its time to head to the doc. See if they can do an HSG scan - to check your tubes.

my insurance doesnt cover fertility but.. femara was $90 out of pocket. i believe clomid is cheaper. iui was only a couple hundred bucks etc.. not free, but not IVF prices and a good place to start, especially as you (like me) have less time to lose

U might want to try instead softcups, after u do the deed, you put one in and it holds the sperm up there. Some of us older ladies have gotten pregnant that way. Good luck:)

U might want to try instead softcups, after u do the deed, you put one in and it holds the sperm up there. Some of us older ladies have gotten pregnant that way. Good luck:)

Great minds and all that. I just bought them a couple days ago. I've heard that some women said they had bleeding from the cervix while using them. I used to have a diaphragm so I know how to insert it and stuff. Just hope it doesn't hurt me.

The only time I have ever noticed OV spotting, was with the SCs. They don't hurt, but I was always aware of it...if that makes any sense.

I could, but a lot of women say they don't. It's really trial and error. I think the first few times I tried them, I wasn't pushing the SC up against my cervix enough.

So, I guess we will just have to see if I remember how to insert a diaphragm or not. LOL How long before you O do you start using your's? I'm thinking if I can get him to :sex: then I will try to start using it about 3-4 days before I O.

I started the 1st day I saw fertile CM and stopped when FF confirmed OV.

I use them twice to get pregnant. I do the deed at night and put one in and wake up take it out.. I used also a low dose of Soy too. I found out about them on this forum. I was on clomid before too after trying for almost a year. In my case these worked for me.

I use them twice to get pregnant. I do the deed at night and put one in and wake up take it out.. I used also a low dose of Soy too. I found out about them on this forum. I was on clomid before too after trying for almost a year. In my case these worked for me.

I do the soy too. I do 80, 80, 120, 120, 160. I also take EPO and B6.

Your story sounds identical to my sister! Her doc told her to have absolutely no sex for 2weeks, test for ovulation at 10am and 2pm daily. Once she receives her positive to DTD that night and every other night for one week! She got pregnant and was shocked! It took her 2 years, until she got this info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->