So frustrating

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Iv been Ttc since we lost our little boy at 21 weeks in July, was excited to get my first period in august but then 2 weeks later started spotting brown mucus which lasted about 2 weeks then a bout of thrush hit me 😭😭😭

So now I don't know when my period is due, when I'm ovulating or when to try or if I'm even ovulating 😡

First off :hugs: I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.

You're body is probably still sorting itself out. Hormones are likely not back to where they should be. You could get some opks and see where those stand in all of this. Otherwise just try and pray and wait to see if af comes or not. I'm so sorry.

Thanks for the reply ☺️

I know I'm still all over the place, havnt had results from the post mortem yet either so I don't know what caused it so might go against me having another ��

I'm sorry. That would really suck to be told be advised against another. But it could have also been something like an amniotic infection or heart defect that wouldn't hinder any subsequent pregnancies. You are very strong and I cant imagine what you are going through, but i completely get NEEDING to have one now. I hope your body regulates soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->