So gutted and peed off

buddie86

Reaction score
Ok so today I am 12DPO, going roughly on a 28c (i thought) I was going to test expecting AF Fri-Sat if it came. As I had spotting last week and have been feeling really nauseas/dizzy/tired/hungry/cant sleep at night etc etc... All the sypmtoms!
And earlier on I had a gush of bright red bd. Its only light now :( But do you think thats AF??

So gutted and peed off, missing my baby Ryan today too

xx

oh hon I'm so sorry about Ryan. :hugs:

I think its best to keep an eye on the bleed to see if it develops... with my first BFP I got a bleed at 12dpo and I reckon it was implant!

just keep an eye on it and see if it get heavier :hugs:

Thank you hunny,
I feel like Im going mad! My memories gone, I just dont understand how I could have all the BFP symptoms, but AF might have arrived? Ive had no pains, its only very very light now, it was just a little gush earlier.
I was hoping that all the brown dis charge I had last week was spotting.. Is it possible you can get bright red blood too?

xxxx

I'm sorry sweetie. I know that feeling too well.
Keep and eye on the bleeding, if it hasn't developed into a regular period by wednesday then maybe you should retest.

xoxo

red blood just means its fresh blood and brown is old blood... not sure on what that really means in terms of IB but defo if it doesnt turn into fluu AF, test later this week! xx

Its quite heavy now.
Atleast if this is a Af then I know in a week or 2 I'll be OV'ing again and can try try again :( :(
I just want to be pregnant so much xxx

thats the good thing isnt it - if it IS AF, its just getting your womb ready, nice and fresh to start over and make it even more inviting for your next OV!

you'll get your forever baby soon hon :hugs:

Im not peed off much anymore. Hormones eh?!!
I *think* my AF is only 24 day cycle so just did a calculator and I'll be fertile and OV'ing from 11th July - 14th!! Then Hopefully test around 24th!
WOW that doesn't actually sound far away! YIPPEE!!!
I have told other half that we're going to be at it like rabbits as soon as i finish AF lmao! Not going to stop until I get another AF or BFP :p :p
I think he's quite happy but yet shocked ha ha!
Its funny as we only DTD TWICE and I fell PG with baby Ryan! And I was having strange AF's!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->