So happy - hb on doppler at 11 weeks

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks today (or possibly a few days behind that) my doppler arrived this morning and I found the heartbeat!! :cloud9::cloud9: I am beyond happy / excited / overwhelmed! I think a lot of it is because I had a MMC earlier this year which was discovered at 10 weeks, and now I feel like I'm in completely new territory and things are good :happydance: I could actually have a little cry right now I'm that happy :dohh:

Congrats! I've thought about getting one but not done it yet! Must be a lovely sound!!

Ah congrats! that's great reassurance for you. I can't wait to be able to find the hb on mine!! I have tried a couple of times already (knowing that it's too early but wanted to try anyway!!) So every few days I have a little go in the hope that I find it! X

Yay! I love my doppler. It's amazing to hear that heartbeat for the first time, isn't it? Congratulations!!!

It really is the most wonderful sound! I wasn't sure at first whether to get one as I have a tendency to get a little obsessed with things (although I'm pretty sure pregnancy does that to everyone!) It did take me a while at first to find it as I was in the wrong place but I didn't freak out, just kept looking. I'm glad I got it, but I'm not going to use it everyday, maybe every few days for reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->