So happy to be here!!!

KayD1025

Mother of 1 And Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hi:

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Kristina, this is my 2nd pregnancy, I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. My husband and I have been trying for just about a year and half without success, we took this past month off of "trying" because he is leaving in 2 days for 5 months with the army.. I woke up Monday morning (on vacation) something was telling me to take a walmart cheapie that I happened to get.. And to my surprise.. POSITIVE (it was light, so I followed it with 3 more test :haha: ) Went to the hospital on Tuesday and confirmed my pregnancy with blood work :happydance: I do not know how far along I am yet though, my HCG was 48 on Tuesday and the tests were light, so I assume I am very early! I go on Tuesday to my own doctor back at home so hopefully with that appointment we can figure out how far along I am!! Feeling so SHOCKED and BLESSED! Praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy, for myself and all of you ladies! :kiss:

God bless <3

P.S - Is anyone else a POAS addict? I can't stop :haha: I just need to see the line getting darker just to keep my mind at ease! Didn't think id be like this again, as I was 10x worse with my first pregnancy :dohh:

Omg kayd i remember you!!! I got my bfp on 14th we were trying 20 cycles so almost same amount of time and dont feel bad im doing 1 test every morning at least till when af is due which is monday. Xongrays so glad to see you finally got bfp to

Omg kayd i remember you!!! I got my bfp on 14th we were trying 20 cycles so almost same amount of time and dont feel bad im doing 1 test every morning at least till when af is due which is monday. Xongrays so glad to see you finally got bfp to

Heyy! I remember you too! :hugs: I took some time off B&B because I was getting so down about negatives every month, but I was hoping when I came back that id see some of the ladies I knew, yay! Sooo happy for you too! My period was due yesterday, so I'm feeling better, but still going to POAS until I see the doctor Tuesday haha :haha: You know how it is!!
So happy we are both here though, I pray that you have a happy & healthy 9 months <3

I know what you mean it seemed like ttc had took over my life!! We had decided to go see doc at after all the holidays then BAM bfp i couldnt believe it :) i took my test this morning and it is def stroger so im feelig.good about that got one more im skiping tomorrow and doig it monday day af was due hoping that line is as strong as control it almost was today so def should be monday. How are you fweling my naseau stepped in this am thats for sure at a little something and it went away. But noticed my breast arent nearly as sore as i expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->