• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So happy

S

sm1x09x

Girls, we have done it!!!!!! I am now officially pregnant for my lovely couple xxx

10DPOhttps://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/smidebb1/cams089.jpg

Woopa wooowaaaaa!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Have u tested before today or did u resist temptation???

xxx

Thanks Catster!

Well I tested using Reveal but both tests were very faint to the point I couldn't get a pic of them. So waited another 4 hours and tested with a Tesco's Own and that's what I got!!! I am so happy for them I could cry, I have phone the Dad and told him as the Mum is at work so I thought it would be nice for him to tell his wife :) Am sure there will be lots of tears tonight!!

Aw sweetie what a wonderfull thing your doing! Congratulations!:hugs:

Bless, congrats darling.

Is this your first time being a surrogate?

You are one amazing lady :flower: x

Thank you Natsja and Rumpskin :)

Yes, this is my first time as a surrogate. My own BFP's were amazing but this one is just, well I have no words for it. I am going to be the one to give this couple the baby they have tried so hard for for so many years. It's just the most amazing feeling ever.

Bless, you are one selfless lady. Really chuffed for you all xxxx

congrats and well done.

Im also pregnant with my first surrogate baby :)

Wow congratulations to you all! I think you are both fantastic for giving a loving couple a precious lil baby.
Im speechless.....

Wow, it must feel amazing giving the gift of life to someone. You must feel so brilliant and i think it is beautiful what you are doing, well done :)

Thnks girls, it really is a feeling like no other. Hopingforamiracle, I will do ;)

Awwww :cloud9: :cry: that really is special both of you doing something amazing for couples who obviously cant concieve themselves. Do you both have kids already? xxxxx

Hi Dawny,

Yes I have my own children. I have 5 aged 9, 8, 6, 5 and 2 and a half....3 boys and 2 girls! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->