• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So happy

i think your an amazing lady congrats to you all xoxo :hugs::hugs:

That's wonderful! Congratulations to you and the happy couple!

What a fantastic thing you both are doing, it's amazing! What lovely people you are :)

That is such a nice thing you are doing for them, what a selfless act... :D Congratulations to all of you! :D

Oh you have both brought tears to my eyes, I think it's amazing what you are doing. So happy for all of you. Amazing stuff. :hugs:

Hi everyone

My IPs came over last night with a huge bunch of flowers, some choccies and a lovely card that almost made me cry when I read it. It was lovely to be able to see how happy they both were. We took a digi and got Pregnant 1-2 and they were both taking pics of it on their mobiles and also took the test home along with some more cassette ones.

[IMG]https://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/smidebb1/24-07-09_2156.jpg[/IMG]

congratulations to all of you, its a lovely thing that youre doing, hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->