so hard

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
cant believe how hard this has all hit me. ive been alone last night and this morning as my OH has to go to work, we just cant afford for him to take anymore time off. its hit me like a ton of bricks how empty i feel and i cant see how ill ever get over this.... my heart is absolutely broken! please tell me it gets easier!!!!!!

oh sweetie you'll get there. It will be hard but you will. Just remember you don't have to be strong, talk when you need to cry when you want to and don't bottle everything up. Sending hugs x

unfortunately you will have days like this... its still fresh for me too but some days im ok and others i break down... just try stay occupied, have a bath, a glass of wine, a big cry and im sending you hugs! :(

I was same when husband went back to work. He started back on Monday and I am still off. I think it is because life seems to be going back to "normal", whereas when he was still off we were in our own little bubble. I have just tried keep busy. Started going to gym again and have been baking etc. I am okay during day etc now but have bad moments when alone at night and hubby in bed. We will never forget what happened but I believe that it will get easier through time. At least thats what I hope.

awwww sweetie let it all out im still taken it real bad.... i have smashed alot of stuff up this week especially im here if you need to talk xoxo

Massive hugs... it does get easier i promise.. i'm over 5 months on now..and whilst i still have a cry regularly and miss my little boy.... but it is better than the first weeks after i lost him..... The pain will still be so raw right now and will take a few weeks/ months for it to calm..... i do remember some days coming downstairs..looking at my husband bursting into tears then going back up as i couldn't face the day... i struggled seeing people as i knew they would ask or ignor me or offer sympathy..all of which are hard to deal with..... take each day as it comes.... if u feel ready to speak to people do if iu don't then don't..... we are here if u need us :hugs:
crying us good tho' its better to let the grief out than bottle it up!!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->