So... Here i am

MumToFour

Reaction score
New to the site (intro in the intro bit) I have been ttc since 2003!

Well before that and i did have two beautiful sons and a daughter that all flew to heaven (and mc's) I had my daughter in 2002, she was stillborn and since then i have had 7 mc's. No reason found to why i have mc'd so many times. We are trying one last time! (like we always say) so as i said in my intro thought i would join a forum with some people in the same sort of situation to talk with. So here i am

Welcome and so sorry for all you lost babies...I can't even imagine.

I hope you get the best xmas present ever this year. We should all get the chance to be moms.

:hugs:

Thankyou, iam still trying and hoping to make it before xmas and although this is a bit of a negative way to think i dont think it will happen because of all the stress me and OH are under due to xmas (stressful time of year to all) and also work deadlines before xmas equals more stress and both of us being too tired to do anything other than have a cuddle and just not being in the mood, it would be nice but i am not holding out too much hope for it to be before xmas

What do i do here then? Do i have to start my own ttc diary type thread? Or just start a thread if i have anyquestions or anything? and reply to others threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->