So...how was your lo and the presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I bet they were excited with the presents...

Lincoln was not interested in any present at all :dohh: I left them under the tree for days before xmas and he never touched them ...strange !
yesterday I gave him the first one to open but he shook his head and walked away :dohh:lol...so me and oh ended up opening them all for him,lol

She loved them, she knew they were full of in the night garden toys lmao!! She had been asking for days if she could open her presents from Santa lol, she even went straight to sleep when I said Santa was coming!

I have a video of her walking into the living room to find all the presents.. She said "wowwwwwww" it is priceless!

Poor you having to open all his presents, I wouldn't have bothered :lol:

Seth wasn't bothered about opening them, he just wanted to play with them all. He spent most of the day pishing his shopping trolley round & putting his food and his cars in it, it was lovely :) He was really well behaved which was great. I have vivid memories of my little brother being unbearable all day because he got over excited but Seth was really good :)

xxx

Amelie did great :) She opened them all herself and played with them all a little bit. She loves her walker and her ball pit and a little pretend keyboard that plays music LOL oh and her drum but she keeps hitting me with the drum stick :rofl:

Dec is a little older but he was great :) he knew the toys where from Santa and he knew they where for him, but once he saw his new bike he wasnt really that bothered about opening any presents, he spent most of his day sitting on his bike. I know he is 2 years old but he doesnt understand the whole Santa thing yet, he knows Santa when he sees him and he says Santa clause if you ask who his presents are from but the whole concept of santa coming at night and leaving presents is just to much for him to understand. I put him to bed on Christmas eve and told him he had to sleep quickly so Santa could come and he just looked at me like " what the hell are you talking about" and said "No santa my house" dont think he liked the thought of a strange person in his house !!!! lol

Theakston enjoyed pulling all the wrapping paper off. He played with a couple of things but slept mostly. Hoping later today he'll have some fun :)

Hallie came down, saw the wendy house and kitchen, got in the house and shut the door and was snubbing her nose up at all her presents, my Mum had come round with presents too and she never opened one. I had to do it all!

i didnt expect him to do anything but he amazed me!! he pulled wrapping paper of preesents,went crazy over the paper and toys,kept trying to open my presents,squeealing alot,stayed awake most all day and when i put him in his walker he threw a decoration on the floor that was high up and had a ribbon hanging down it, he had turkey but hated it! was a great day!

Hannah did better than expected, she opened her gifts though she did it slowly, she liked to play/look at the gifts in between opening :lol:

My little man loved opening his pressies but half way through opening each one he would get distracted by playing with the remote controls, laptop or dvd player :lol: Loved the boxes too :thumbup:...he loved it though! xx

Chase would rather bounce on Jayden's gifts or sit on them all. He wasn't interested at all in openning gifts. I think he was overwhelmed as with 5 kids, there was so much noise and too much going on.

We went to MIL's for dinner, which was quieter. MIL gave him a gift but all he was interested in doing was pushing around an empty planter. LOL

Jason didn't really put much effort into opening them and when he did he got upset at them. I think it was all a bit too overwhelming for him. He went for a nap leaving some presents and when he woke we tried again but he was still upset about it so we opening the rest so he could just see the toys! Poor Jacey!

aww such cute stories!
sabby - don't blame dec, sooo cute!! - i think the idea of a big man in a red suit getting in my house is frankly quite terrifying :lol:

maddi had so much fun bless her. she come down, run towards them, then remember her xmas eve presents, had a little play with them quickly and then run to the playhouse to find gramps in there :lol: she just kept saying 'ooooooo' 'wooooowwww' 'oooooohhh' at first we chose what to unwrap, but by the end of the day, she was bringing which present she wanted. was so pleased and can't believe how grown up she is now!

Welll.... Tegan was pretty good with hers. Her two biggest presents weren't wrapped, when we came into the living room she said 'Wow wow wow wow' :lol: and went to play with the two that weren't wrapped... and then we made her open a few of the wrapped ones which she did fine, then she went back to the two big ones, and repeat. Took 2.5 hours to unwrap everything, and then another 45 minutes to get everything out of the packaging.

once archie opened his cars he wasnt interested in anything else, i swear the child is obsessed by anything with wheels

well Thomas had already opened presents at his nans before he came to us,but he was excited about his presents but he did get bored after abit as he had a lot to open. but he enjoyed [playing with them, we burried his slide under all his presents. loved his slide when he got to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"